Monday, May 13, 2024

Absofreakinlutely Obsessed With My New Song & Video - Come Check It Out!

Hey everyone!

I'm bursting with excitement and I just had to share it with you all! My newest song, "Burn," has an official music video and I'm absolutely head-over-heels in love with how it turned out!

This song is more than just music to me, it's a huge step in my growth as an artist. I've been using 'Writing Wednesdays' as a chance to step outside of my usual comfort zone with songs I am trying to create and I'm definitely learning and growing as a result, I think. Finding new genres where I feel comfortable and actually starting to build something I've wanted to build since before I could talk.

I poured my heart and soul into this project, and I can't wait for you guys to see (and hear!) it.

Here's the link to the music video: https://youtu.be/hUtAd6eLbH4

What do you think? I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments below! Let me know what your favorite part of the song is, what visuals resonated with you in the video, or anything else that comes to mind. If it's not your style of music, try checking out some of the backlog because so far a lot of the tracks have been very unique. I truly am trying to change it up every week, but sometimes the heart writes what it wants.

Sharing my music with you is the best part of this whole journey, and your support means the world. Thank you for being a part of it!

P.S. Feel free to share the video with anyone you think might enjoy it! The more the merrier!

#NewMusic #MusicVideo #FeedbackWelcome #Burn #TapeDeckCatastrophe #JustinShane #Magz #NerdRadio

💜🙏💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is a Tape Deck Catastrophe?

This website is a conglomeration of all projects we take part in! Thanks for the support!