Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Aftermath of open mic night 3/21/19 at 2-Fer's!

Watch the video here!

Open mic night went very well guys! Thank you to everyone who came out to show some love and enjoy a wonderful night with me!

I performed my songs;

pressure, by your side, I can't hear you, a home in the clouds, and then I tried out singing my newest song 'anything' for the first time in a live environment!


Every body was VERY positive and supportive, and I really appreciate that. Especially at this juncture in my life. I'll be practicing and improving as much as I can, thank you for helping me on my journey!


And even though I make some of the ugliest faces a creature from this planet could make while singing... They still invited me back to play more songs! So next week I will be back if anyone cares to join me that would be awesome!

I didn't exactly kill it, but I didn't butcher any of the songs this time, either. So that is a definitive WIN in my book!

Here's the link to the video from that night!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinShaneTDC/videos/262493084690603/

Love always,
justin shane

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is a Tape Deck Catastrophe?

This website is a conglomeration of all projects we take part in! Thanks for the support!