Saturday, March 16, 2019

Justin Shane - My Experience of my First Open Mic!

   Here is my video documentation of my first night performing at an open mic! And below it is my experience fully fleshed out via text. I really wanted to narrate over this video... But I've tried several times and wasn't happy with the way anything turned out so I decided to post it as it is! Thank you so much for checking it out! Let me know your experiences of performing live in front of a crowd or similiar experiences! I'd love to hear your stories!

(Please click the See More link to read my Facebook post documenting my experience! It's just easier to do it this way, I'm sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is a Tape Deck Catastrophe?

This website is a conglomeration of all projects we take part in! Thanks for the support!